Laat je gegevens achter en we komen zo snel mogelijk bij je terug.
Would you like to be busy with your hobby; develop super innovative applications at a young and ambitious company? Apply for this great feature!
As a front-end developer at Holder, you can create the coolest front end applications by programming and using the Betty Blocks application platform!
You tell your family and friends during a birthday:
"As a front-end developer at Holder, I'm responsible for the whole project from start to finish, how cool!"
No day is the same as front-end developer at Holder; we work intensively together as team and start the day with a stand-up meeting. After this stand up you go your own way; You consult with project management about the ongoing projects, you have regular contact with your customers and most of the day you are working on our clients' projects.
Oh, and don't you want to be disturbed? No problem! Put your headphones on and we'll leave you alone. You're an important player within our organization because you translate customer demands into the best possible solutions with the Betty Blocks platform.
The fun part of being an application developer is that you work both on the backend of the application with the Betty Blocks platform as well as the front-end by encoding.
- You are an enthusiastic, creative medior/senior front-end developer;
- You have a background and passion for programming and technology;
- You most preferably develop a full application from A to Z;
- You are involved, productive and go for quality;
- You have good communication skills because you have frequent direct contact with our customers;
- You are interested in the Betty Blocks platform. How do you get know this? Take a look at our website Betty Blocks, start a free trial and see what you can do with the platform!
- A challenging and responsible job within a relatively young and growing company, with lots of opportunities to grow your career;
- We hope we can learn from you, but, of course, that also applies the other way around - we work in a team of highly experienced developers who can also help you with your development;
- Good salary and benefits (iPhone, Macbook, exercise with a personal trainer);
- Development of colleagues is important to us. Through our Academy, you are kept informed by your colleagues about the latest developments;
- Our office is located in Alkmaar, okay ... to be honest, not yet, but it will be in December 2017! Before that you get to the bustling Obdam ;-);
- Besides your own team, you also have ± 110 other great colleagues! You'll meet them during the day-to-day lunch, which is also healthy (except on Friday, then we will be snapping). And with these colleagues you can also toast every Friday afternoon on weekends (and on the good week of work behind you) ;
- About 5 times a year, you can only get to know your colleagues really well during the team activities;
- 25 holidays. At least, if you are coming back :-);
- We find healthy employees very important, so we offer the opportunity to work out with a personal trainer with a discount.
Okay, enough about the job. Let us introduce ourselves!
We are Holder! Founded in 2002 by the Obdam brothers. In the meantime, over 110 employees work at our company across four bro-companies: Holder, Betty Blocks, Woeler and Nerd as a Service (NaaS).
Holder is an online product developer that supports and eliminates both startup and established companies with their online business. We do that with more than just technology. The team of Holder helps a company from start to finish; From the crystallization of the first rough idea to the development of the online product. We develop with the platform Betty Blocks. This is a platform for building your web applications without encoding. It is a 100% online aPaaS. Applications are being developed and hosted on the platform.
Why do you want to work at Holder? One of the things is because of the working atmosphere. We love an informal working atmosphere and despite the total of 110 direct and indirect colleagues, the lines are short. You get a lot of freedom and work independently.
We do our best to make everyone feel at home. Working on socks or slippers? No point! As long as you can do your work well and calmly, so that you can deliver the quality you strive for!
Join our team!
Would you like to work for a growing company who finds it important to invest in its employees? Then respond quickly and send your motivation, CV and an example of your code to email@example.com. Any questions? Then contact Anouk! She can be reached on +31 621449243.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteer direct op deze functie