Laat je gegevens achter en we komen zo snel mogelijk bij je terug.
Holder has ambitious growth plans and therefore we are currently looking for Business Engineers.
Jump on board!
We are looking for IT professionals. The working atmosphere is good and informal! Although you have about 100+ direct and indirect colleagues, the lines are short.You get a lot of freedom and work independently. We do our best to make everyone feel at home. Do you want work on socks or slippers? No point! As long as you can do your work well and calmly so that you can deliver the quality you aspire to. Development of our colleagues is important to us. Through our Holder Academy, you will be kept informed by your colleagues about the latest developments.
What we offer
- Ample opportunities for development of your own ideas and talents;
- Nice, collegial and informal working atmosphere with many company outings;
- Every day a well-groomed and healthy lunch;
- Every Friday afternoon a cozy drink;
- Every month a 'Buffalo of the Month' bubble;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (including market-based salary, pension scheme, bonus scheme, mobile, laptop, travel expenses);
- Possibility to work out with a personal trainer;
- No more Windows. We work on Mac!
Your main tasks and responsibilitiesAs a Business Engineer, you build, without programming, short-term web applications for our customers on our own application development platform, Betty Blocks. To map the requirements you have very close contact with the sales department and the customer. Without writing endless lines of code, you can build the required application directly in the Cloud. In substance, you have knowledge of application development and you can build, configure and implement the necessary business application from our platform.
In addition, you translate, where necessary, the custom needs of the customer with your team of diehard software engineers to an application. In doing so, you create solutions (in consultation with your team) from a strategic and business perspective. We appreciate it if you take initiative and offer you the space to develop yourself further.
Skills we're looking for
- A friendly colleague with a healthy dose of humor;
- You work independently and have a proactive attitude and you’re positively adjusted;
- An ambitious, energetic talent who is driven to learn more;
- You are at your best in a young, driven and informal team and love to discuss on different levels and with different kinds of people;
- You have a higher vocational education work and thinking level (preferably towards Business Informatics / Business IT & Management or Software Development);
- You have knowledge of programming (language doesn’t matter);
- You have good English communication skills, Dutch are an advantage;
- You can move in the process and experience of the customer;
- You are analytically strong and can make connections.
Welcome at Holder
We are Holder. A team of product developers who get excited about innovative concepts. Yes, we are down to earth, curious and a bit odd. But we think that's the perfect mix for creating successful online products! From the first acquaintance to the end product, we are the sparring partner of our customer. With innovative outbursts, enthusiastic brain spins and a lot of code, we grow customers like SNS Reaal, Sawadee, Association of Dutch Banks and Symbid.
Holder is a venturous and growing organization founded in 2002. With an involved team and pragmatic approach, we realize the online ambitions of the customer. Our team now consists of 50+ employees, ranging from talented developers and business engineers, driven product owners, growth hackers and marketers.
Join our team!
If you fit this profile and you are interested in a conversation about this challenging job, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, we also like to receive a motivation or portfolio in addition to your resume. For questions, please contact Anouk on +31 621449243.
Solliciteer direct op deze functie